SSA Bible Quiz was started in 2015. Its commens once in a year.
Daily devotion through Whatsapp application was started in 2016.
The Sprouted Staff of Aaron magazine was started in in 2014. Its a monthly magazine.
1.Then the Lord said to Moses, 2. “Tell the people of Israel to bring you twelve wooden staffs, one from each leader of Israel’s ancestral tribes, and inscribe each leader’s name on his staff.
3. Inscribe Aaron’s name on the staff of the tribe of Levi, for there must be one staff for the leader of each ancestral tribe. 4. Place these staffs in the Tabernacle in front of the Ark containing the tablets of the Covenant, where I meet with you.
5. Buds will sprout on the staff belonging to the man I choose. Then I will finally put an end to the people’s murmuring and complaining against you.” 6. So Moses gave the instructions to the people of Israel, and each of the twelve tribal leaders, including Aaron, brought Moses a staff.
7. Moses placed the staffs in the Lord’s presence in the Tabernacle of the Covenant. 8. When he went into the Tabernacle of the Covenant the next day, he found that Aaron’s staff, representing the tribe of Levi, had sprouted, budded, blossomed, and produced ripe almonds!
9. When Moses brought all the staffs out from the Lord’s presence, he showed them to the people. Each man claimed his own staff.
10 And the Lord said to Moses: “Place Aaron’s staff permanently before the Ark of the Covenant to serve as a warning to rebels. This should put an end to their complaints against me and prevent any further deaths.” 11 So Moses did as the Lord commanded him.
SSA's Vision & Mission
"வேதம் அறிவோம்; தேவர்கள் ஆவோம்;"
To restore consciousness from the back slided life. To spread strength and energy through the word of God. To rejuvenate the spirits of the fellow christians.
To Bud, To Blossom and To Ripe by Reviving
The Sprouted Staff of Aaron Magazine
34. Jesus replied, “It is written in your own Scriptures that God said to certain leaders of the people, ‘I say, you are gods!’ 35. And you know that the Scriptures cannot be altered. So if those people who received God’s message were called ‘gods,’
36. why do you call it blasphemy when I say, ‘I am the Son of God’? After all, the Father set me apart and sent me into the world
- John 10:24-36